Generally Prohibited Actions
The following acts of users and/or customers of this Website are expressly prohibited:
1. All such acts amounting to spoofing, including but not limited to adding, deleting, or modifying Identifying Network Header Information with an aim to deceive or mislead anyone.
2. Impersonation or attempt to impersonate any person using forged headers or other identifying information. For this purpose, use of anonymous re-mailers and nicknames do not constitute impersonation or an attempt to impersonate.
3. Using misleading headers (a.k.a. Munging Headers) in news or other postings with an aim to avoid spam e-mail address collectors is allowed only to the extent that appropriate contact information is contained in the body of the posting.
4. Violation of privacy, or an attempt to violate privacy, with an aim to gain access to any electronic systems, networks or data, associated with this Website, without any proper consent.
5. Threats of bodily harm or destruction of property or harassment (or attempt thereof) or use of this Website for any illegal purpose.
6. Publishing, or dissemination, or using for posting, of any material that directly or indirectly infringes on the laws, bylaws, rules, regulations, or policies of the host country.
7. Resale of any service provided by or through this Website without express written permission from Sublime.
8. Publishing of any material that infringes intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to copyright, trademarks, etc.) of any third party. In this regard, Sublime reserves the right to cooperate to the fullest extent with the appropriate authorities investigating any alleged infringement.
9. Any activity that adversely affects the ability of other users or systems to use any feature of this Website. Such activity may include, but not limited to “Denial of Service” (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user.
10. Interference with, or disruption of, use of the network by others, network services or network equipment.
11. Using Angels Of Medical Care Website address or Angels Of Medical Care web account for the purpose of distributing illegal material. For this purpose, we reserve the right to co-operate fully with the relevant authorities in order to remedy the breach(es) of this policy.
Responsibilities of Customers.
The customers are responsible for the following actions:
1. To ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner.
1. Not to allow others, through action or inaction, to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions.
2. Not to allow their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that it gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner.
1. We will not use the email addresses collected from the users/customers during registration process for the purposes of providing it to third parties for their sending unsolicited commercial mails (or spam). However, we reserve the right to use the customer email addresses for internal commercial and administrative purposes.
2. Use of the URL of this Website, either in e-mail or otherwise, for the purpose of spam is strictly prohibited.
3. Irrespective of the nature of email, unsolicited bulk emailing (i.e., sending large volumes of email), whether anonymous or pseudonymous, is strictly prohibited.
4. Email senders must make every effort to ensure that the information they are sending is of interest to the recipient and matches the reason(s) given for the collection of the e-mail address in the first place.
5. Violation of any clause of Spam Policy may result in suspension and/or termination of the account of the violating user.
6. Procedure upon receipt of complaint:
7. In the event, we receive any complaint(s) from recipients or other third parties, or any mailing causes technical problems on our systems, we make every effort to ensure that the problem is resolved as quickly as possible. Generally, the first step is to contact the sender and make an attempt to sort the issue amicably. Non-cooperation from the allegedly offending sender may result in appropriate action from our end, including but not limited to termination and/or suspension of the sender’s accounts without any notice and maximum cooperation with any relevant authorities.
Information required for Any violation.
1. The IP address used to commit the alleged violation, if available.
2. The date and time of the alleged violation, including the time zone or offset from GMT, if available
3. Any other evidence of the alleged violation, if available.
Additional Information required for Email-abuse (including spam) Reporting.
1. Copy of email.
2. Full header information of email.
We shall use this information in order to develop our filter lists.
If, after our in-house inquiry, we find any substance to the allegations, we reserve the right to take one or more of the following actions:
• Issue warnings to the offending customer(s): written or verbal.
• Suspend the customer’s account.
• Terminate the customer’s account.
• Invoice the customer for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges.