- Our team of nurses are ready qualified to provide you with all your nursing Health Care needs at home.
- Our highly-skilled nurses deliver standard home compassionate care you need in a peaceful, friendly manner.
- Our Nursing manager always available to supervise the implementation of the patients’ care plan, in coordination with their doctors.
- Our team will collaborate directly with you and your physician to ensure you receive the proper care for your specific needs.
Live-In Service: Our professional Caregivers will stay at patient’s home on a full-time basis, helping the client to maintain the normal routine in Activities of Daily Living as much as possible and they will help to improve patient’s quality of life, while providing the necessary care and companionship.
When appropriate, Live-In Caregivers are the most economical solution when continuous Home Caregiving Services are required.
Our on call service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our Healthcare Services:
- - Free initial evaluation
- - Nursing Home Care (Individualized care plan to meet with your personal specific needs)
- - Rehabilitation Therapy (physical therapy)
- - Elderly Nursing Care
- General Assisted Living
- Personnel hygiene
- Medicines management
- Diet plans
- Safety precaution evaluation
- Appointment Attendance
- Entertainment and Outing
- - Palliative Care (compassionate and high skilled nursing care for the very ill patients)
- - Cancer patient care
- - Cardiovascular, Stroke patients care (personnel care, hygiene, Exercises, diet management)
- - Diabetes Care and management
- - Pain Management
- - Maternity, New Born and Pre-Mature Care
- - Child care
- - Special Needs Care
- - Skilled Nursing Care
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy – Medication Administration
- Foley Catheter Care and Management
- Stoma Care
- Tube Feedings
- - Residential Safety Evaluations
- - Infection prevention Mobility and Nutritional Evaluation
- - Guiding and educating your personal primary care giver
- Home Education
- Providing Care Plans that can be implemented by your care assistant
To get any service simply call us on 800-NURSE (68773) or simply fill the Book An Appointment or Contact Us form.